We’re Hiring Writers
**Update Sept 21, 2018: We’ve closed this round of hiring. If you applied and weren’t contacted, we’ll keep your application on file for the next round of hiring.**
Invest in Blockchain is a fast growing startup in a hyper growth industry. We’ve gone from zero to Alexa 60k in less than a year, and we’re moving FAST.
We’re looking for talented writers to join our Invest In Blockchain team.
Are you knowledgeable about blockchain technology? Can you explain it to a friend in a simple, down to earth way? We are looking for full-time writers to write about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency projects and industry news.
- Full time
- Writing high-quality articles on Invest In Blockchain and guest blog posts on other sites.
You Should Be Good At:
- Working hard and hustling.
- Awesome writing skills. You should be able to write fast and well.
- Fluent English. Not necessarily native, but you should be able to write like a native.
- Interest in blockchain and cryptocurrencies. Even if you’re not an expert right now, you have to be interested to learn.
- Internet research. You should be able to sniff out what our competitors are doing, so we can do it better.
- Work from anywhere.
- Basic salary to start, but lots of room to grow as the site grows.
- Build your professional profile in the booming crypto industry.
- We’ll teach you how our business works, and help you with your own side business (we have over 20 years online business experience between us).
- Preference given to remote workers living in Southeast Asia (we’re based in Chiang Mai — but don’t be discouraged if that’s not you).
- Please include the word “Geek” in your application. Applications that don’t contain this word will be disqualified immediately.
How to Apply:
Send an email introducing yourself to info (at) investinblockchain (dot) com and include the following:
- Subject Line: “IIB Writer Position + (your name)”
- Linked/attached writing samples
- Answers to the following questions:
- Why do you want to work for Invest In Blockchain?
- What is your interest/experience with cryptocurrencies?
- What is your expected monthly salary and for how many hours can you work per week?