Invest in Blockchain is a fast growing company in a hyper growth industry. We’ve gone from zero to Alexa 357k in just a few short months, and we’re moving FAST.
We’re looking for talented writers to join our Invest In Blockchain team.
Are you knowledgeable about blockchain technology? Can you explain it to a friend in a simple, down to earth way? We are looking for full-time writers to write about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency projects and industry news.
- Part time or full time
- Writing high-quality articles on Invest In Blockchain and guest blog posts on other sites.
You Should Be Good At:
- Working hard and hustling.
- Awesome writing skills. You should be able to write fast and well.
- Fluent English. Not necessarily native, but you should be able to write like a native.
- Interest in blockchain and cryptocurrencies. Even if you’re not an expert right now, you have to be interested to learn.
- Internet research. You should be able to sniff out what our competitors are doing, so we can do it better.
- Work from anywhere.
- Basic salary to start, but lots of room to grow as the site grows.
- Build your professional profile in the booming crypto industry.
- We’ll teach you how our business works, and help you with your own side business (we have over 20 years online business experience between us).
- Preference given to remote workers living in Southeast Asia (we’re based in Chiang Mai — but don’t be discouraged if that’s not you). Ideally, we’ll fly you out to Chiang Mai for in-person training.
- Please include the word “Geek” in your application. Applications that don’t contain this word will be disqualified immediately.
How to Apply
Send an email introducing yourself to michael (at) investinblockchain (dot) com and include the following:
- Subject Line: IIB Writer Position
- Linked/attached writing samples
- Answers to the following questions:
- Why do you want to work for Invest In Blockchain?
- What is your interest/experience with cryptocurrencies?
- What is your expected monthly salary and for how many hours can you work per week?