Beyond Blocks — a platform whose goal is to bring the brightest minds in the blockchain space together — is coming to Bangkok, Thailand this November to do exactly that.
Beyond Blocks Summit Bangkok will take place on November 26 and 27, 2018 in the heart of the city at the InterContinental Bangkok Hotel. This conference has an impressive lineup of more than 40 international leaders in the blockchain industry who will be speaking at the event. More than 1,500 participants will be coming from all over the world to attend.
Those coming to Summit Bangkok will have the opportunity to hear from, meet, and network with industry thought-leaders, developers, investors, and fellow enthusiasts of all things blockchain.
- Charles Hoskinson, CEO of IOHK, co-founder of Ethereum, and creator of Cardano.
- Jeremy Wood, CSO of IOHK, who will be doing a fireside chat alongside Hoskinson.
- Luke Wagman, Chief Evangelist of CoinMarketCap, speaking in public for the first time ever.
- Justin Chow, Head of Business Development, Asia, for Cumberland, one of the world’s largest providers of liquidity in crypto assets.
- Gigi Levy Weiss, Managing Partner of NFX, a $150M leading seed venture firm in Silicon Valley and Israel.
- Bonnie Chung, Partner of 500 Startups, which is one of the most active seed investors globally.
For the full list of speakers, click here.
Interesting topics on the agenda to be discussed by speakers include:
- Funding Blockchain Innovation: STOs vs ICOs
- Regulating Blockchain Innovation — Necessity or Hindrance?
- The Evolution and Future of Crypto Exchanges
- Differentiating Protocols — Collaborate or Compete
- Structuring Your Advisory Team — Affluence, Influence, Trust
- Decentralized and Borderless: TLDR’s Approach for a Global Team
The fun won’t stop with the end of the conference, either. The organizing team will also be hosting Beyond Blocks Blockchain Week from November 26-30, 2018. This will be 5 full days of meetups, parties, workshops, and exclusive networking events that will take place all over Bangkok.
Interested in attending this blockchain event of a lifetime? Buy your ticket here. Currently, the price for one ticket is $550. The price will increase to $750 on November 9. And if you wait until the last minute, the final price will be $1,000 — so act fast!